Kody J. Chase - Sponsor
Basement Room 9
Meetings are bi-weekly at 7:00 am
Purpose and Aim of Organization:
The purpose of the NHS Eco Club is to increase the awareness among high school students regarding environmental issues.
Members will work together to develop a school-wide awareness program practicing environmental stewardship while encouraging resource sustainability.
Qualifications of Membership:
- Members must be committed to recycling and protecting the environment
- Maintain a minimum a 2.0 GPA
- No referrals for the current school year
- Bi-weekly meetings
- Place and maintain recycling bins found across campus
- Community outreach and neighborhood clean up projects