President - Trey Sartor
Vice-President of Community Affairs - Jullian Bhandari
Vice President of School Affairs - Talia Teplitzky
Corresponding Secretary - Destiny Gilmore
Recording Secretary - Thomaneisha Little
Treasurer - Brook LIttle
Public Relations - Mary Kathryn Breard and Laura Lyn Fincher
The Purpose of Interact
The purpose of the Interact is to provide the opportunity for young people to work
together in a world fellowship dedicated to service and international understanding.
The Neville Interact Club is sponsored by the Monroe Rotary Club.
The Goals of Interact
1. To recognize and develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
2. To encourage and practice thoughtfulness and helpfulness to others.
3. To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
4. To build respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis for
personal success, community improvement, and group achievement.
6. To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve society.
7. To provide opportunities for gaining increased knowledge and understanding of community, national, and world affairs.
8. To open avenues of personal and group action leading to the advancement of international understanding and
goodwill toward all people.